● Don’t give your personal information to people you don’t know
● Think about personal information offline as well as online: If you wouldn’t say something to a stranger in the street, don’t say it to a stranger online
● Think about timings – save posts that reveal your location until after you have left the place where the photo was taken
● Think critically! Think about all of the information you post online and what image this creates about you
● Speak to an adult if anything worries you online or if anyone tries to persuade you to share your personal information.